Friday, March 22, 2013

Well It has been almost a year since I posted and it has been  an interesting time to say the least.  I don't want to dwell on that stuff though.  I want to focus on the creations that are creeping out of creative heart on to paper and just share what makes me happy.
This piece is my take on Tim Holtz's Tattered Flower Challenge. Instead of creating layers of flowers I used the negative space and stenciled layers on to my Journal page. After a minor creative alteration or 10, it was nothing like I envisioned but I am happy with it. 



Just a few other pages that have been generated the past little while.




2 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Glad to have you back! Fabulous work as usual!

Lynne Mizera said...

Well you Sure made up for the Silence with this INFO PACKED POST! I LOVED EVERYthiNG you did and cannot WAIT to see more!!! Keep Blogging PLEASE!! grin