Thursday, October 22, 2009

Surprise.....I am still alive and kicking

Its been awhile since my last post.
Again those of you that pop in frequently I apologize for the lack of eye candy and educational information. I thought it appropriate that I should share a bit of my world with you.

I am currently dealing with cancer, and while we are facing a few challenges with treatments I know that once these are completed........it will be nothing more than a small speed bump in the road of life.

I have not done alot of scrapping as I have been working coming home and sleeping till the following morning. Weeks of unread emails are currently awaiting me, and will wait a wee bit longer.

I would like to share with you a few things that I have created in the last few weeks.

Three circle journals pased over my desk...
and these are now completed and ready for viewing,

Alas Mother Nature is calling me and I too am succumbing to its song.

2 comments:

Scrapfaire said...

So good to hear from you Dawn!! Still keeping you in thoughts and prayers!

fairyrocks said...

Hi Dawn, Just checking up on you too. I love to cruise your gallery.
I wish I lived closer to you so we could visit in person!!
If you ever go visit your Parents in Calgary and feel like a coffee, I would drive to visit you!! I live about 2-1/2 hours from cow town.
Huggs Pam C