Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Finished Flower on a card and more





So here is the finished half-fold card that I made with the flower from our tutorial. I took a cream backround and misted it with GM and then added the necessary embellishments to make it fun. I used the leftover scraps of paper to make the flourishy parts.

This Weekend The Paper Passion is having another Scrapweekend and so I have done a few things for that while do stuff that I needed to get done anyways - You know there are days and there are days..........

Challenge #2

Was to make two cards with a generic nature - apparently a twist is coming so ........ I guess Faieryrocks will be letting me know soon.



Challenge #3

You were to use The name of a Movie. I chose the 1935 movie - Musical Memories. This animated movie - is about a old couple that are dancing and recalling memories as the songs play. As I do the very same thing when a song comes on.......... I felt that this was fitting.

This layout is part of a circle journal and to the right is a sign in tag (this shows the actual colors way better)



I am using this layout for yet another circle journal that I had to complete this weekend.

Challenge #9 - Fast Scrap

I managed to do this layout in 62:017 (min:secs) which for me is fast. What I love about this layout - The doodling - I didn't have near enough white rub on swirls to do what I wanted so I filled them in with my trusty Uniball. I also hand wrote and colored the title........... Tim Holtz Butterflies with Bling round out this little fella.



So that and working on 200 ATC cards is what has been happening around here this weekend.

Ohhhhhh Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the way we had a Birthday party for my pal Sheryl. We laughed so very hard.........

I will get some photos up in the next couple of days.

No comments: