Sunday, June 7, 2009





So Finally I have some Energy and MoJo and have gotten around to making some fun Journal books for people that were on the Bad Girls Group, responded to my challenge to use the water distressing technique and from the The Paper Passion. I still have a few to make but thought I would share these plus the envelop (first image) for a fellow Scrapper who was unable to make it to the Saskatchewan Crops in March.

I still have some more to make but I am off tonight to try and photograph my son's band very first concert. I have mixed feelings about the location and the music genre but it makes my heart sing to see him so very happy.

2 comments:

cb2010 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scrapfaire said...

Dawn!
The altered book with my name is AMAZING and so right up my alley with the colors and butterfly!!! You decorated the envie too!! I can't wait to see it in person...so glad to see you scrappy again!!!