Friday, December 5, 2008

More To Share


Here is my card from the 4th day of Cards on Just Cre8. Looks nothing like the card that the lovely Caro designed but I needed to use up my stash so out came my Prima's in three different styles and sizes.Toss on some gold and snow and you have a vintage style version of the challenge.
This layout is not a great one..... I am not happy a 100% but I wanted to share with you this moment of fun and laughter that we shared. I was completely immersed in the shooting of the tree details for about the 20th tree. Then as I was panning and getting ready to capture the next one I saw this funny face peeking at me from behind the tree and yet another face laughing her socks off at him. I was so shocked that I started to laugh as I shot the photo - thus the blurry, dark photo. However of the 300 I shot in that two hours.........its the most precious one of all.

No comments: