Friday, May 2, 2008

A Special Day for All My Scrapping Friends

So here we are 15 minutes before the beginning of National Scrapbooking Day.

So what I am doing to Celebrate this exciting holiday - second only to Christmas (hehehe). I will be scrapping with a gal that is totally awesome and probably the first one to take me out of my box in a really long time = Trisha Ladouceur.

Who is Trisha Ladouceur you ask - well to best answer that check out her blog.
This amazing Scrap Artist has shown her work all over North America and this year she is going to Australia to share her knowledge and the awesome products of Prima, I am so very excited to have in my hands their new swirls stamps, the bling, the pattern tape we played with the new paintables and I am excited to share with my students the fun of playing with them. Yes, Ladies and gentlemen my project tonight contains flowers and not the high end Prima flowers that are so incredible but the more economical paper flowers. Medic! Oh Medic! these poor people out there in blogger land are fainting from the shock.

I will be doing both her classes tomorrow morning and afternoon. I am tickled pick to learn from her the tips and techniques she has to offer for doing the clear albums. SO tomorrow night I hope to show you my finished projects. It is totally exciting to be in the presence of such an amazing woman.

No comments: