Monday, October 22, 2007

Chip and Dale Duo

I spent part of the weekend creating this comical duo for my Dreamin of Disney class. This is actually the card that shows you these little fellas aren't just for Disney trips. They can be as cute as a card to let someone special know how you feel about them.



Above is the actual layout that you will be creating using the Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge. As well we will be using the Mickey Mouse Font Cartridge and the Mini Monograms Cartridge. So I encourage you to fish out those Disney photos and come and complete this fun layout.

3 comments:

Thelma Findlay said...

wonderful - as always.

I'm waiting for the post for the Invitational CJ you mentioned in your last post.

T

Thelma Findlay said...

Check out my girlfriend's blog
http://frecklednest.blogspot.com/
thought you might be interested in her BIG miniature journey.

Julie said...

looks like fun dawn!