Monday, August 20, 2007

What if.....................



What If.........................

These two words can take you down a myriad of paths when you reflect on them. What if I had............ What if they had.................... What if I could........................ What if they said.................... What if, What if , What if............. Of course you can also play the scary What if game. You know the one where you replay every possible worst case scenerio that could possibly happen.

Well this weekend I was given a challenge to create a layout with three or more photos and the words What if.............. The layout must also include a detailed journaling area reflecting on the What If that we chose to feature.

So What if I had never taken my daughter to camp - well I wouldn't have these pictures and memories. What if I hadn't stopped and taken these pictures? - I wouldn't have these very special photos of what is no longer there. Nothing to recall that day that moment and nothing to reflect on.

Journalling from the layout................

What if one day They are no longer still standing?

I know that one day the beauty of the prairie past is going to be forgotten. I can't bear the fact that these memories indeed are growing fainter with each passing generation. This was a trip to remember as it was a time of many new beginnings,and many new journeys. I love the vanishing prairies and I hope to discover a way to share for years to come.




2 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Very nice layout and beautiful journalling - your trademark! :) Brads!! I forgot all about them - must pull them out and get using them! :)

Bryan said...

Dawn that Journaling is so impressive.

You are a journal master!

Bryan