Sunday, May 27, 2007

So where have I been?

I guess it is time to up date this ole blog. It's been a couple of weeks where life has presented some challenges and taken my time away from my scrapping.

For the last four days (I am serious on the 4 days) I have been cleaning and purging the "office" aka scrapping store room. I have filled the garbage cans twice taken over three hundred scrapping and stamping magazines to the recycling bins. The sad part of this whole thing is that the mess doesn't seem to have decreased.

Currently, I have stacks of stash in the front entrance way, in my kitchen walkways, blocking the door to my parents apartment (they are away on holidays = smirk), the kitchen table is covered, under the table, surrounding the table for three feet and lets not forget the the front room. Does this mean that my office is empty? Oh my heavens - not even close.

It seems that I work 8 hours to expose a 12 x12 patch only to fill it in with something new. I have invested in dozens of new storage containers. Only to discover that more are required!

Now if you ask me if I think I have to much in the way of supplies and equipment I will be the first to tell you that stores just aren't open at 2 or 3 in the morning when my Mojo is working overtime and the Muses' are singing so loud that I can't sleep anyways. So there in lies the reason for ensuring I am well stocked. Admittedly I MAY possibly have a couple of extra things I might not use in this lifetime - but they aren't things I personally added to my collection.

I hope the rest of you are enjoying your weekend - the first nice warm one we have had in a longtime.

Well back to my clean and purge. I will post the before and after pictures when all is said and done.

1 comment:

coRinne not connie said...

go Dawn go. go Dawn Go!

you rock girlfriend! you can do it. you can do it!